What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects caused by damage occurring during the transit and delivery of the product. This Limited Warranty also covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Meble Furniture will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective due to damage during the transit and delivery of the product. During the Warranty Period, Meble Furniture will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Meble Furniture will either:
- Replace the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
- Exchange the product with a new or refurbished product
- Refund your purchase price
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Meble Furniture is 1 year from the date of delivery of the order.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 30 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper assembly, maintenance or modification
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from the use of damaged or used parts during assembly
- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods
- This Limited Warranty does not cover any shipping charges, handling charges, assembly or installation costs, gift wrap fees or taxes. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges.
You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to Meble Furniture.
This Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
You can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.meblefurniture.com/pages/contact-us
- By phone: 866-777-5105
- By mail: ARRA OF NY INC, 1724 Fifth Ave, Bay Shore, NY 11706
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Meble Furniture SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state to state.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of New York, United States without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Need More Help?
Contact our customer happiness specialists for additional assistance.GET HELP